As an IASIU member, you are associated with an influential and professional organization that is the fraud-fighting leader in the industry. Driven by principle and high standards of conduct, IASIU membership allows you to share experiences and learn from colleagues across the industry. Stay informed about the latest investigative methods and techniques that will allow you to successfully detect fraud in the industry with an IASIU membership.
Key benefits of IASIU membership allow you to:
- Network with over 4,100 members from more than 600 insurance and self-insured companies around the world through IASIU’s online directory
- Gain access to local IASIU chapter meetings and seminars to fulfill training and education requirements for continuing education credits and state compliance regulations
- Develop key leadership skills by becoming actively involved as officers and directors of local chapters
- Enhance your career and credibility through Certified Insurance Fraud Investigator (CIFI), Certified Insurance Fraud Analyst (CIFA) and Certified Insurance Fraud Representative (CIFR) certifications
- Receive a free subscription to IASIU’s quarterly SIU Today magazine which contains the latest information on investigating and combating insurance fraud as well as other legal and legislative updates
- Receive industry-leading training and education by attending annual seminars at a discounted member rate
- Post job postings on the IASIU website and gain exposure to a widely skilled talent pool
- Receive a free annual subscription to the Fraud News Weekly published by the Coalition Against Insurance Fraud (a $49.95 value)
- Access legislative support services and learn about the latest anti-fraud legislation
- Receive a 10% discount to online trainings offered through the North American Training Group (NATG)
- Help shape the global response to insurance fraud by participating in the industry-leading organization that connects and educates investigators worldwide
For more information please contact Greg Haag, Marketing & Membership Manager at 414-375-2992.