Online CEU Form | Recertification Application
Once an individual receives a CIFR certification, they must be recertified every three years.
CIFR Recertification Requirements:
1. The individual must maintain the standards set forth in IASIU’s Code of Ethics.
2. Meet the following requirements:
- Obtain 15 hours of continuing education units (CEUs) over a three year period.
- Take at least 5 additional NICTA courses
- Provide a certificate of attendance from NICB or IASIU sponsored classes/seminars
- Provide an updated letter of reference from the representative’s member company SIU Investigator (to reiterate and confirm that the representative is in fact still meeting all company fraud fighting and education requirements)
3. Pay the recertification fee.
CEUs can be submitted:
1. Online: CEUs can be submitted through the IASIU website. Your credits can be viewed within your IASIU membership profile.